WHO we ARE
We believe in changing the status quo of the energy sector for homeowners in CT and southern MA. For most homeowners, solar energy offers an efficient and cost-effective alternative to their ever-increasing utility bill. With the latest Federal and State incentives, there has never been a better time than 2023 to explore the possibility of going solar in CT and southern MA. These incentives are currently slated to be eliminated by January 1, 2024, so act now for the best possible deal on solar panels and battery backup.
benefits of solar energy
Why CT Homeowners Should Go Solar in 2023
LOWER UTILITY BILL25 YR LOCKED IN RATE!
- Going solar not only helps the environment, but it lowers your electric utility bill by hundreds of dollars per year.
- Also, you will have a fixed rate for 25 years or more! Regardless of utility company rate hikes or seasonal usage flluctuations, you will have a predictable utility bill every month.
- Once you can produce your own power on your roof, you no longer have to buy from the utility companices like Eversource. No more rate increases or feeling helpless over your utility rates and your utility bill.
FEDERAL & STATE INCENTIVESALL TIME HIGH IN 2023
- The federal solar tax credit, also known as the solar investment tax credit or ITC, offers new solar owners in the United States a tax credit equal to 26% of costs they paid for their solar installation. The ITC is currently slated to be eliminated as of January 1, 2024.
- State solar tax credits can also be claimed. They vary in amount, but are usually a percentage of the total cost of the system.
- States, utility companies, and solar panel manufacturers offer rebates that reduce the cost to install solar panels. Rebates are a dollar-for-dollar reduction in the cost of solar, usually paid directly to installers and passed along as savings to the consumer.
OWN WITH NO MONEY DOWNPANELS & BATTERY
- Your dedicated solar consultant will provide several options to finance, design, install, maintain and monitor your system, which will produce a guaranteed amount of power for 25 years.
- Unlike other solar installation companies that offer leased equipment, we are able to provide solar panels and a battery backup to our customers with no money down. At the end of the finance period, you will own your solar system outright. No gimmicks. No bait & switch. No fine print.
whaT WE DO
- Provide you with a solar plan that is designed specifically for your home.
- Provide several options to finance, design, install, maintain and monitor your system.
- Confirm compatibility with your roof, electrical system, and solar availability.
- Obtain all necessary permits.
- Our partner, Dynamic SLR, installs your new solar system on your roof and connects it to your electrical system and the grid.
- Provide you warranties, guarantees, transfer information, and in-depth info about the benefits of reselling a solar home.
- Serve as point person for any questions or concerns you may have regarding your solar panels or battery backup.
Is your roof too old for solar? Or maybe has some storm related damage. Our licensed and insured Roofing Contractors can repair or replace your roof in conjunction with your solar installation.
We strive to make going solar as simple and stress-free as possible for our customers.
*We provide residential solar design and installation services to homeowners in the following areas:
Connecticut: Hartford county, Middlesex county, Tolland county, New London county, Litchfield county, New Haven county, Fairfield county and Windham county
Massachusetts: Springfield, Westfield, Chicopee, Agawam, Worcester, Auburn, Dudley, and surrounding southern MA cities/towns.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOLAR
Solar Installation Cost CT: What You Need to Know About the Inflation Reduction Act for Clean Energy Benefits
Learn about the Inflation Reduction Act and how it benefits clean energy initiatives, including a restoration of the federal Solar Tax Credit and incentives for energy storage systems. Contact Solar Energy CT for a free customized quote on maximizing your solar savings.
Learn about the solar tax credit and how it can offset the costs of your solar battery installation. Solar batteries are eligible for the tax credit in Connecticut and other states, with savings worth up to 30% of your installation costs. Contact SouthFace Solar Energy for more information about installing solar panels and batteries for your home or business.
Considering home solar CT? Save money on electricity bills and increase home value while reducing your carbon footprint. Learn about the installation process and factors to consider before investing.
Welcome to Solar Energy CT, your trusted source for innovative solutions in the realm of energy efficiency. In this article, we address the pressing issue of skyrocketing energy costs in Connecticut and the surging demand for solar energy as a viable alternative. As...
Introduction We are dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest developments in solar energy and its benefits for homeowners. In this article, we delve into the exciting new solar tax benefits introduced for homeowners in Connecticut in 2023. With our...